Why Work With Us?
Before you consider using a non-certified company, think about the liability.
We are Kansas City’s oldest family-owned certified hood cleaning company. In Kansas City the fire marshal follows the NFPA standards as part of the fire code. If you violate The Code by using a non-certified kitchen exhaust cleaning company, it can be considered to be negligence on your part. If one of your business is ever has a fire that originates in the kitchen exhaust system, it could be an issue in getting your insurance company to pay for the repairs.
We are certified exhaust system cleaners in compliance with NFPA 96
- Reference NFPA 96 *8 – 3.3.1 regarding certified cleaner requirement.
30 years of experience in the field of kitchen exhaust system cleaning
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of exhaust system fire and safety codes
- Utilizing the most advanced methods, procedures, and technologies
- Ability to handle large and small venues
- Quality assurance program
- Mid-America Service Company owners, certified Hood cleaners, complete the work
- Customer service
- 24-hour customer service – professional, courteous, and efficient customer service
- All health and safety issues given immediate priority
- Quick response times
- Free job survey and estimate
- Flexible scheduling process to meet your specific needs
We are a small company and can address any concerns immediately, we can give you the exceptional quality you deserve!